Thursday, September 11, 2008

One on One, I Want to Play My Game Tonight

The cute guy at work has become a real thorn in my paw. Today, I had to talk to someone two doors down from his office, so I stopped by to chat with him for awhile. Later, we talked on the phone, and there was a lot of flirting and giggling. So, I thought that it might be okay to suggest, when we were emailing in the late afternoon, getting food together sometime soon. After all, we've gotten food together once before, and he acted like he might be interested in getting to know me better. His response to my suggestion made it clear that he would be okay with doing that as long as it was a group thing -- in other words, he doesn't want to spend time with me one-on-one. Jackass. Why did you call me and flirt then? Idiot.

No comments: