Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Skinny Bitch

I have now lost 22 pounds! I am very proud of myself.

The cute guy from work (who probably ought to get a blog name, so I'll call him Snowflake) and I got a cookie together yesterday (he paid), which cost me a few Weight Watchers points but was worth it for the delicious treat and company. There was definite flirting, and we went for a little walk together and he stood so close to me that I was thinking, "Leave room for the holy spirit! Not." Today, we talked on the phone, and there was discussion of getting a cookie again tomorrow so I can treat him this time. I don't know if it will really happen, and I don't want to get my hopes up since Snowflake seems to have attended The Only Living Boy in New York's award-winning seminar on sending mixed signals, but we shall see. We're going to have to start making out soon so that at least if I'm cramming high-calories snacks into my maw, I can be counterbalancing it with the earning of activity points.

No comments: