Sunday, December 14, 2008

Come On, Bartender, Could You Be More Tender?

I think my salsa love interest may be a bit of a shithead. Along with a group of other students from my salsa class, I went to his recital last night. He acted like he couldn't have cared less that I was there, he didn't come over to say hello to the table of students (who were obviously there primarily to see him), and he declined to dance with the mutual friend who introduced us in the first place. I was obviously hoping for special attention from him, but I didn't even get what I would describe as common courtesy. I am heartbroken.

1 comment:

me said...

His behavior is shabby considering a whole table of you went to see him perform.

He doesn't sound so gracious... He should have been flattered you guys went at all and been saying thank you for the support!

Sidenote:
Have you ever seen the movie, "Strictly Ballroom" ? I saw it for the second time ever since I was about 12, and it's even better now that I'm grown. So hilarious. You must watch it since you are a dancing diva now. Do you know it? It's Australian, just wonderful, and a tad kooky... circa 1992.