Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If You Were a Castle, I'd Be Your Moat and If You Were an Ocean, I'd Learn to Float, All I Want Is You

So, my friend and I went to visit my salsa instructor/soul mate (who is in increasingly dire need of a blog name) on Monday at his bartending job, and he seemed sort of underwhelmed to see us. He wasn't rude or anything, but he didn't hang out and talk with us very much. We weren't sure if it was because he was at work or because he wished we would stop coming to see him.

Last night, I had salsa class with him. I said that my friend said we couldn't go back to see him anymore. He wanted to know why, and I said that it was because we were worried that we were bothering him. He said he thought we saw him doing stuff (i.e., he wasn't ignoring us, just doing his work). I said that I told my friend that she could go back but that he just didn't want to see me. Then he pressed up against me and gave me some look that involved sex lasers shooting out of his eyes, and he said something (I think something to the tune of, "I'm always happy to see you") but I have no idea what it was because my heart was pounding in my ears and I went temporarily deaf.

No comments: