Saturday, October 31, 2009

You Make Me Merry, Make Me Very, Very Happy, But You Obviously, You Didn't Want to Stick Around

I haven't heard from Goose in about a week. Typical. He'll talk to me every day for a week, then disappear for a week.

The sting of his hot-and-cold routine is dulled somewhat by the fact that I'm making more of an effort to meet other guys online. Unfortunately, I'm once again encountering the issue that the guys I'm interested in don't seem that interested in me. The website I'm using cruelly allows you to see that people have read the messages you send them and also tells you if your message has been deleted. Is that necessary? Wouldn't it be nicer just to let people think their messages hadn't been read? Anyway, there is one guy who seems interested, but I'm afraid he might be...well, a fucking moron. He confuses homonyms like stair and stare and wood and would. I have never seen anyone mix those up before.

No comments: