Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm a Creep, I'm a Weirdo

Never let it be said that online dating doesn't have moments of hilarity. Today, I got a random message from a guy I'd exchanged a few emails with a week or two ago and hadn't heard from since. I thought he was just interested in reconnecting, but it turns out he was interested in our junk connecting for the first time. He wanted me to come over to his apartment (apartment/rape den, one presumes). He was disappointed that I was at work, and he tried to coax me into coming by his apartment (apartment/rape den) after work. I asked why he wasn't at work, and he told me he was working at home. I said that if he was working at home, he shouldn't be inviting ladies over to distract him. He agreed and suggested I come over during the nighttime hours. I told him that I usually don't go over to the apartments (apartments/rape dens) of men I have never met. He said, "Usually? Does that mean you sometimes do?" I told him he would need to hang out with me a few times before I would think about going back to his apartment/rape den. He seemed to cool his jets a bit, but at some point in our conversation, he said, "You should see me now." And I said, "I would comment, but I think I would be stepping into a trap." To that, he responded, "I'm naked and masturbating while thinking about you sitting on my face."

Um...what?

After that, I introduced him to my "blocked users" list.

No comments: