Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'll Be Back

I went on a date last night with the one non-predatory guy I met on Plenty of Fish, and I had a really good time. The guy was cute, funny, smart, nice, polite...in other words, probably a serial murderer in his spare time.

I'm not sure exactly how well the date went. We went to a bar and hung out for about three hours. The conversation was lively. We had lots of things in common, and there were no awkward pauses. I felt like I'd known him for longer than just one night, which was good. We laughed a lot, and I caught him checking out my magnificent rack on multiple occasions. So, I thought things were going really well, but when we left the bar to head home (my suggestion), he got really quiet. We ended the evening with a hug, but there was no discussion of getting together again. Maybe he just got nervous about how to end the night? It seemed like he was having fun up to that point.

Today, I emailed him to say I had a really good time and hoped we could do it again soon. So, we'll see.

No comments: