Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Here I Come When I Better Go, I Say Yes When I Ought to Say No

Guess who resurfaced today? Goose. (As a side note, every person I posed that question to today responded: "Oh, God. Not [The New Guy].") Goose says he is coming to the United States in February or March for work, and he wants to get together. He also said he's been horrible about emails because of a deluge of work but that he's been Facebook stalking me in his down time to keep up with my adventures.

Goose is most likely an evil sorcerer. How else could he know that I've just recently decided to make my best effort to accept that he's not coming around anymore and move on? My wise friend said the following when I told her that men are evil sorcerers:

they all are. I am convinced that every man's penis is magically linked to the heart strings of a certain lady-friend. When the lady-friend's heart strings are tugged, he gets a pain in the crotch.

My other friend made a half-hearted attempt to persuade me of the folly of going to see him unless he declares that he has broken up with his girlfriend, but eventually she said it was inevitable "like one of those Shakespeare dramas where you know everyone is going to die at the end." Yeah, pretty much.

No comments: