Monday, January 18, 2010

The Shield: Season 4



Detective Curtis Lemansky continues his ceaseless and highly successful campaign to make me love him in Season 4 of The Shield.

The fourth season featured two major guest stars: Glenn Close and Anthony Anderson. Anthony Anderson needs to become a major star as soon as possible because he is a lot more talented than I imagine his work in Kangaroo Jack (unseen by me) would suggest. The Close is already a prominent star, and she acquitted herself well in her role as a put-upon police captain with few higher-ups in her corner. I don't understand why people be trying to step to Glenn Close. I mean, Glenn Close will totally come to your house and kill your pets (see: Fatal Attraction, Damages). If Glenn Close asked me to do anything, I'd be like, "Right away, Ms. Close. Anything else, Ms. Close?" or I'd be coming home to my beloved dog's corpse.

No comments: