Monday, January 18, 2010

The Shield: Season 5


Oh, Lem. Didn't we almost have it all? The fifth season of The Shield is Lem's last because his loyalty to his three friends got his (fine) ass blown up by a hand grenade.

Oh, Lem. I wish we'd had more time together. Also, I wish you were not a fictional character with a tramp stamp. (Seriously, bro. You are basically the perfect man except for this inexplicable lower back tattoo of Chinese characters. I can overlook it though.)

I wish I could meet a guy like Lem in real life. I'd tolerate the ill-conceived tat and the dirty cop business for a man as loyal, kind and fucking sexy as Lem. I'd settle for the occasional freezing of my assets due to an IAD investigation in exchange for a good-hearted man who loves dogs and kids and comes home every night.

No comments: