Friday, March 21, 2008

People Always Told Me, "Be Careful What You Do and Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts"

Okay. It is now Friday, and I believe it may be time to accept that Reefer Madness is, in fact, blowing me off. I really don't get it. He sounded happy to hear from me and excited about the idea of hanging out. I don't want to send him another email to remind him or nudge him because I think that pestering him is probably not the way to go here.

I'm disappointed in him. I thought he must have changed since high school, but I overestimated him. I'm also bummed because I just had the strongest feeling last Friday that I should email him, and whenever I've followed that feeling before, it has been right. Oh well. Like I said before, at least now I don't have to wonder whether Reefer Madness was the one that got away or anything like that. Ass.

No comments: