Saturday, January 10, 2009

If I Stay in One Place, I Lose My Mind, I'm a Pretty Impossible Lady to be With

Catalano purports that he's coming for a visit.

He discovered that I de-friended him on the social networking site we both use, and he texted me late Sunday night to ask what was wrong. I emailed him on Monday to say that he'd led me to believe he wanted to come visit me and then blew me off, and that it made me feel like he only talked to me when he wanted something (long story). He explained that his brother had come to town from Asia and he wanted to talk to me to see if the invitation to visit was still open. So, then I felt guilty for acting like a nutburger.

So, now I guess he might actually come. I'm freaking out about so many different things that it is hard to narrow down the freak-outs. Here is the list of everything I've had a panic attack about:

1. That he might not actually come.

2. That he might come and not make any kind of move on me.

3. That he will come, make a move, and I will have to actually have sex with him.
3a. And that he'll never call me again.
3b. And that it will lead to a long distance relationship.
3b1. That will lead to his expecting me to convert to Judaism.

No comments: