Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I Drive Home Alone, As I Turn Out the Light, I'll Put His Picture Down and Maybe Get Some Sleep Tonight


Still no response from Catalano. My mom thinks, and I'm not currently inclined to disagree, that it's time for him to make his way to the dumpster permanently. It's not cool for him to keep crawling out of the mists of the past to make me feel bad about myself. I don't know why it was easier to jettison The Only Living Boy in New York than Catalano, but I think it's because Catalano is genuinely remorseful when he hurts me and is just sad and confused in the wake of his break-up. I feel for him, but I have my own sanity to protect. He isn't my responsibility.

In other news, I had acupuncture and cupping today to alleviate the chronic pain in my neck (though ditching Catalano might have cured that -- har har). The photo is the results of the cupping. Nasty.

1 comment:

me said...

Holy shit.
Is the cupping worth it??
Do you think it works??

It looks BRUTAL.