Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekend Update

I talked to a friend of mine last night about Catalano's (purported) upcoming visit, and she helped to put my mind at ease. She opined that, given that there has been some flirtation between us in the past, he's probably coming up here with an open mind just to see what might happen. I can deal with that, especially since I'm approaching the weekend with the same mindset. This friend is also Jewish and is dating a guy who is Christian, and she assured me that if being with someone Jewish is important to him, that will come up earlier rather than later.

Unfortunately, now that I'm feeling cheerier, Catalano has stopped responding to my emails. I emailed him yesterday and then emailed him again this morning, and he didn't respond to either. Rawr.

No comments: