Sunday, January 11, 2009

This Bed is On Fire With Passionate Love

My mom decided to throw herself atop the freak-out dog pile with respect to Catalano's (purported) upcoming visit by asking me if I have considered "sleeping arrangements" because, as she put it, if a guy is sleeping in the same bed with you, he expects to have sex with you. I don't know if my mom and I have only recently met and all the memories I have of her from growing up are created (like when Buffy remembered Dawn) but obviously I have considered the sleeping arrangements. I have put more thought into the sleeping arrangements than Eisenhower put into D-Day. And today I realized that the weekend that Catalano and I discussed as our first-choice option for his visit is next weekend, and I just want to pee my pants with nerves.

No comments: