Sunday, May 18, 2008

Why Don't You Come With Me, Little Girl, On a Magic Carpet Ride

I'm leaving for my trip to Morocco in about a week and a half, and I am really starting to get excited! One of the (very few) drawbacks to planning things so far in advance is that it's hard to sustain a level of giddy excitement for months without causing lasting physical damage. Plus, Morocco has been somewhat overshadowed, unfairly, by my plans for other trips. (I have three other trips definitely planned with an additional three in the lightly sketched phases. I booked my hotel for Dubai today.) But now that it's almost here, I'm curious to find out what it will be like and to meet my travel companions, and I am very excited to see the country and visit Africa for the first time. Obviously, I also intend to buy as many souvenirs as I can possibly carry home, particularly in the leather goods sector.

No comments: