Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Going to Miss You Like a Child Misses His Blanket But I've Got to Get a Move On With My Life

I'm back from my visit to my family, which was restful and fun. It's healthy to get out of my normal routine, especially after the situation with The Only Living Boy in New York.

I haven't heard anything from The Only Living Boy in New York, by the way, which I'm sure was obvious. I'm disappointed but not surprised. I hoped, without basis in reality, that he would reverse his position after realizing his mistake, but that won't happen. I also thought, with some slight basis in reality, that he might try to reach out to reaffirm a friendship, but he's giving me my space. Maybe an infinite amount of space. It makes me sad, but it's also for the best, I think.

No comments: