Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mamma Mia, Does It Show Again? My, My, Just How Much I Missed You.

Tomorrow is the big day -- I'm off to see my friend, or whatever he is. I forgot to buy new pajamas to wear, which is probably a good thing, as I couldn't quite figure out how to be sexy enough to make him regret breaking up with me without being so sexy as to make him think I'm trying to lure him back into my sweet embrace. I really need to get busy packing my suitcase but, for some reason, I can't quite get the motivation to do it.

What I really want to do is read The Vampire Diaries, which arrived from Amazon today. They are not as good as the Twilight books (if you have not read them, I need you to explain why that is), but they will slake my (blood)thirst until the final book in the saga comes out.

No comments: