Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This Is the End, Beautiful Friend

I think things are really over with The Only Living Boy in New York. It sounds silly to say that since I had already vowed never to speak to him again, but I think he's done too, and I didn't really know that until now. How do I know this? A former co-worker of mine who is friends with both of us gave his notice at my former office (where, you will recall, The Only Living Boy in New York still works), and The Only Living Boy in New York failed to email about it. Normally, he would be diving for his keyboard, fingers afire, to email me such a juicy piece of gossip (in the movie of my life, he's going to have to be played by the voice of Kristen Bell, so great is his love of gossip), but I did not hear a peep out of him today and I confirmed that he knew the information.

No comments: