Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothing's Greater than the Rush that Comes with Your Embrace and in This World of Loneliness, I See Your Face

I heard from the Egypt guy again today! I was incredibly excited to open up my email and see one from him. He didn't have anything too substantive to say -- just wanted to know the details of my plans to get revenge on him for leaving a hickey on my neck (I assume he wanted those details to be as dirty as possible) and to reiterate his desire to come visit me here.

When I thought that Catalano was going to come visit in January, I was nervous and on edge. But when I think about this guy coming to visit, I feel happy and excited. I can't wait for him to get here. Obviously, April is two months away, and who knows if he'll actually follow through, but I'm hopeful. We'll see.

No comments: