Sunday, February 21, 2010

Seize the Day All Over Again

A few years ago, I decided that I needed to make a list of my must-do trips. I have checked off several of the places on the list, but as quickly as I can check off a place, a new place to go comes to my attention. It would have been cheaper to become addicted to heroin than it is to be addicted to travel, though less socially acceptable.


1. Egypt (pyramids)

2. Dubai
3. Jordan
4. Syria (Damascus)
5. Kenya/Tanzania/Uganda/Rwanda (safari(s))
6. Madagascar
7. India (Taj Mahal)
8. Nepal
9. Russia (Moscow/St. Petersburg)
10. Cambodia (Angkor Wat)
11. Bhutan
12. China (Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors, Hong Kong)
13. Macau
14. Argentina/Uruguay
15. Peru (Machu Picchu)
16. Ecuador (Galapagos Islands)
17. Antarctica
18. Guatemala
19. Oman
20. Thailand
21. Laos
22. Vietnam
23. Israel
24. South Africa (Cape Town)
25. Mexico
26. Panama
27. Colombia

5 comments:

3km said...

Why not brazil? Is a beatifull place!

Known Associates said...

My dear 3km, you are not helping! :o)

girl said...

haha, yes it might be cheaper.

R15K1 4D4M_Y0L4 3V1T4 said...

Why not Indonesian???
most place was interesting there

Known Associates said...

Another excellent point regarding Indonesia.