Monday, October 20, 2008

Two Face

I had to work on a project today with the bitch who tattled on me to Mr. Harsh Reviewer. This is the person I hold primarily responsible for the precarious state of my job, so she is lucky to be alive right now. I would have loved to push her down a flight of stairs or pick her up and throw her through her office window, but I restrained myself. Right now, she has the upper hand, but once I save my job, we'll be on equal footing again. In order to save my job, I need to get along with her. Thank goodness that the first thing every good Southern girl like me learns at her mama's knee is how to fake being nice to bitches you cannot stand.

I will be killing her with kindness now, but I will be killing her with other things once my job is safe. Oh yes.

No comments: