Monday, May 11, 2009

He Blinded Me With Science, He Hit Me With Technology

After the weird comment the new guy made about our mutual friend's photo on Friday night, this is what our mutual friend had to say about it:

I think its really simple. You two still have feelings, you both act as if your over it but I think you still both are a bit tender about the whole thing and seeing you out with some one else - even a guy he knows is gay still hurts and he's just reacting bad.

This makes me ache for the new guy. On the one hand, I'm glad to think that he hasn't forgotten all about me already. On the other hand, I care about him, and I don't want to think he's upset. One of the down sides of the way I chose to end things is that it didn't provide closure for either of us. It just left us with raw wounds. I'm so tempted to reach out to him, but I don't think it's a good idea. I feel confused.

No comments: