Saturday, May 16, 2009

Love Is Good, Love Can Be Strong, We Got to Get Right Back to Where We Started From

I caved in and emailed the new guy after we talked indirectly on Facebook for a little while this morning. This is what I said:

Hey,

I know things between us ended on a bad and sudden note. Although I care about you very, very much, I don't know if it was wrong that things ended (depends on what day, and what minute of the day you ask me), but I wanted to say something about the way it happened.

I did talk to [our friend] about you, which you obviously know already. It wasn't malicious. I was hurt by the argument we'd had earlier that week and by the fact that I hadn't heard from you since that argument even though I had thought you were going to come to [where I live] for the weekend. Since it had been so many days since I'd heard from you, I thought things were done between us anyway, and I turned to [our friend] for comfort and support. What she did after that was her own decision. I didn't ask her to confront you about anything, and I didn't know she had until you both started texting me. If there was something I had wanted to say to you, I would have said it to you myself.

That's all I wanted to say. It has been bothering me for awhile. No real need to respond.

No comments: