Friday, March 19, 2010

Enjoy the Silence

In an act that straddled the line between bitchiness and craziness, I sent a second Facebook message to The Only Living Boy in New York this morning reminding him that the emails I sent him that he never replied to involved my offer to come over to his house with cookies to hook up with him and that his response was six months of total silence. His response to that was, unsurprisingly, a resumption of his policy of silence.

At this point, he probably thinks I'm batshit insane. I don't like for anyone to think that about me, but I find it kind of hard to really care if he does. I didn't think that I would be getting an explanation or an apology from him, but it felt good to spew some of my anger toward him at him instead of just bottling it up deep, deep inside in my secret place.

No comments: