Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go Ahead and Have Her, Go Ahead and Leave Her, You Only Ever Had Her When You Were a Fever

The Only Living Boy in New York can bite me. After heavy flirtation and agreeing to be my friend with benefits, he has been virtually silent for 36 hours.

I'm less than six months away from turning 30. That's not old by any means, but it seems like as good a time as any to get my shit together. I've been fucking around with this ass clown for two years, and he does the same shit all the time. He tells me how much he wants to hang out with me, and then when it comes time to make a plan, he goes mute. I can accept that he doesn't want to be my boyfriend, mostly because I don't want to be his girlfriend, but he's acting shittily even for a friend. This makes me want to punch him in the nuts.

I don't have much to offer The Only Living Boy in New York beyond my sparkling company and sex without dating. If that isn't enough to make him happy, there isn't anything more I can do for him.

No comments: