Monday, September 28, 2009

I Want to Break Free from Your Lies, Your So Self-Satisfied, I Don't Need You

Last night, I dreamed that someone proposed to me. It wasn't someone I've ever met in real life. It wasn't even someone I think I'd ever be attracted to in real life. I didn't really see much of this fellow in the dream, but I knew he was super-wealthy and from an old, important family (like the Kennedys or the Bushes). His brother helped him to set up the proposal, which involved a bunch of people turning over signs with letters on them that spelled out "Will you marry me?" He did it at a sporting event or some other such thing where he wasn't sitting right next to me at the time, so I had to get up from my seat to try to find him. But when I went looking for him, I was screaming Goose's name at the top of my lungs.

No comments: