Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today Was a Good Day

I had an unusually good day today -- like, weirdly good.

I finally got the replacement oven that my landlord has been promising me for three months, and it's a very nice one. My previous oven had been manufactured at the time of the First Continental Congress, so anything would be an upgrade, but this one seems quite nice. Then, it was a beautiful, sunny day. I enjoyed my walk to work and nobody bothered me at work. I got out of there early, and my reports didn't have any extra work for me. And I got to come home and cook myself a tasty dinner. Now I'm watching my DVDs of The Wire, and I have to say the worst part of the whole day is my feeling of incredulity that an amazing specimen like Stringer Bell would be interested in that silly ho Donette.

1 comment: