Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood 3

I think I'm finally getting some traction on resolving this situation with the molester from the plane. For starters, he hasn't emailed me in several days, so that's a good sign. In addition, a detective from my local police department called me and, after hearing the story, proposed that I come down to the police station so he can write the molester an email from his police department email address telling him to "knock off the bullshit."

It made me feel better that the detective didn't minimize my concerns. I was afraid to report the harassment because I thought the police would say I was being hysterical or wasting their time, and that's the response I felt like I got from that female minister last weekend (though I might add she's the only one of the people I emailed who made any response at all, however inadequate it might have been), but the detective was pretty cool.

No comments: