Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tell Me What You Want

So, the new boy and I are supposed to be gathering our thoughts for a state of the union summit. Basically, we're supposed to figure out whether he should come to visit me (he wants to make sure he's coming for the "right reasons") and to discuss "us." In his words, "I think it's necessary to discuss about us.... there is an 'us,'" but I think he means if there is an us. He said he needed to gather his thoughts, and I figured I need to gather mine as well.

My thoughts remain scattered. I'm not sure if there is an "us." Before last weekend, I would have said unequivocally that there was. Now, I don't know. I guess there is an "us" because we're still interested in each other, but I think he really has to visit and see if there's an "us." I don't know what the right reasons would be for him to come to visit, but I think it's sufficient reason if he wants to see me and I want to see him.

No comments: