Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Movin' On In to a Deluxe Apartment in the Sky

I had a great weekend with my mom down south. Unfortunately, I was stuck in the airport overnight and all day yesterday trying to get home due to a major snowstorm.

On the positive side, I talked on the phone to my new boy at the airport, and I feel more convinced than ever that this could be something serious. He wants to stay with me for an entire month when he's on vacation. I guess it's like a practice run of living together.

It feels like things are moving quickly, but I'm happy about it. In all practicality, with the two of us living in different countries, it makes sense to give it a real, full-on shot instead of dinky-dorking around with a weekend here and there. If it works, we'll know right away and can figure out the logistics of how to be together in the long term. If it doesn't, at least we'll know before we waste any more of each other's time and, I hope, we can down shift to being friends. But I think this man could be the one. We're a good match, and I feel like he gets me and I get him. I'm excited to see what happens.

No comments: