Monday, April 20, 2009

But You Put on Quite a Show, Really Had Me Going, Now It's Time to Go, Curtain's Finally Closing

I managed to have another confrontation with the new guy that only served to further cement my resolve that we must get out of each other's lives.

He sent a friend request to someone we both know from our trip to Egypt. This woman has become a dear friend of mine, and she is none too fond of him. She didn't like him to begin with on the trip, and she has grown to dislike him more and more as she has heard about our relationship. She told him that I'm her friend and she loves me and that he needs to start treating me right or she will fuck him up. So, the two of them get into some kind of verbal tussle on Facebook, and the next thing I know, my cell phone is blowing up with text messages from the two of them.

He immediately started getting angry and mean in his texts to me, saying that I was being completely immature and acting like a five-year-old, and that I should call him when I was ready to get over it. I texted him to say that I was at a friend's house for dinner (true) and couldn't talk to him at that moment. I also said that whatever our friend said, I didn't put her up to it. He still felt that I was partly to blame because I must have talked to her about us (true that I talked to her about us, false that this makes me responsible for her actions). He got mad and called me a fucker.

When I got home, I texted him to say that I didn't think we should talk anymore because we bring out the worst in each other. He texted me back just now to say that he did not do that. Some of his texts were coming from different phone numbers, so maybe they were being sent from other people's cell phones or something, but it's not cool.

No comments: