Sunday, April 5, 2009

She Works Hard for the Money (doot doot doot doot)

It's Day #5 of my job search, and I feel the first frisson of discouragement. This is not good. It is way too early in the process to feel discouraged, especially when there are places out there hiring. I keep reminding myself that I may already have applied for my future job. Plus, new positions may become available as the process goes on. Still, I hate having things as important as my future employment unsettled like this. It's stressful, and it's giving me insomnia.

On the positive side, I finally heard back from the new boy. I haven't heard much (just a quick Facebook message), but he says he misses talking to me. My solution to that would be for him to call me, but men are not as smart as women, so it may take him a little longer to come up with that.

No comments: